December 13, 2013
View by County
- Head Start
- A quality educational and social experience for children of low- to moderate- income families ages birth to 5 years, and expectant mothers.
- Early Head Start
- Early Head Start provides full year/full day childcare for employed low-income families with children from birth to three years of age, and offers services to expectant mothers.
- Foster Grandparent Program
- The Foster Grandparent Program provides an opportunity for low-income senior citizens to love, nurture, and educate at-risk and special needs children in school or childcare environments.
- Home Weatherization
- Community Action’s Home Weatherization program provides weatherization services to save energy and lower utility bills for those meeting the low-income guidelines below.
- Walk for Warmth
- Walk for Warmth is the Agency’s annual fundraiser for household utility relief such as: deliverable fuel, metered gas or electric.
- CDBG Home Rehabilitation
- Provides major home rehabilitation and emergency home repair services in the participating counties and cities.
- Minor Home Repair
- Provides minor home repair for low-income homeowners 60 years of age and older in Calhoun County.
- Emergency Services
- Assists low-income families and individuals with eviction prevention and utility assistance.
- Vans with and without lifts are available to transport seniors over age 60 and disabled persons 18 years of age and over to medical appointments, employment sites, congregate meal centers, grocery shopping, and other necessary trips.
How Do I ...
- Fair Housing Resolution
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Walk for Warmth Pledge Sheet
Use this Pledge Sheet to participate in your local Walk for Warmth! See your local Walk for Warmth Fact Sheet for more information.
- Volunteer Application
Application for people interested in volunteering for any of our volunteer programs. Interested Foster Grandparent Volunteers please use Foster Grandparent Volunteer application.